BECOME AN LSA
Tutorax is looking for responsible and reliable Language Stimulators who specialize in Speech-Language Pathology who would like to join our team to provide quality sessions for children with language difficulties. In addition to experience in the field, it is essential that the agent has good interpersonal skills, since we promote dynamic sessions that promote the motivation of children.
Tutorax team is looking for educators and students in areas related to speech therapy who care about language development and helping others.
The LSA will be required to conduct language stimulation sessions to reduce language-related difficulties for the child. The LSA will be in communication with the parents, but also with the pathologist (speech therapist) responsible for the child’s file.
Where are the sessions held?
The language stimulation sessions take place mainly at the child’s home, at school or in the child care center.
Hold a DEC or AEC in
- Early childhood education technique
- Special Education Technique
- Childcare Education Technique
- AEC in language stimulation *
* Criteria not mandatory, but very relevant
University student in
- Bachelor’s degree in psychology *
- Bachelor of Linguistics
- Bachelor of Psychoeducation *
- Bachelor’s degree in primary / secondary education *
- Master’s degree in speech therapy
- Bachelor’s degree / Certificate in special education
* For these programs, it is important to have already taken linguistics courses.
Other possible qualifications
- Pedagogical advisor working in a CPE or coordinating office
- Responsible for a home childcare service with at least 3 years of experience and having completed the 45-hour training prescribed by the regulation.
- Hold legal authorization to work in Canada (hold a social insurance number).
- Have no judicial impediment related to employment or judicial office in the course of judgment.
- Be available during the day and / or at the end of the day and / or the weekend to work a minimum of hours.